Friday, March 20, 2009

Work with the BEST, Forget the rest!!

I have been asked this question over and over again. What do I do about my coaches who don't want to work??? My answer is always the same...Let them know you are there, keep feeding them information, but do not, I REPEAT do not lose any sleep over it!!
To many times I have seen people come and go in this type of business. It is all about timing and if you try to force people to work, they will disappear faster then they appeared. The one thing we tend to forget as we get fired up and get going is that this is a volunteer army and the people who are in our downline don't have to be??
The best thing to do is drip on them, let them know what you and your team are doing. Don't be pushy or try to be a boss. We signed up for this because we didn't want a boss or a supervisor. By pushing someone who isn't working, you tend to give them a feeling of being in a job job, if you know what i mean. The main reason people do network marketing is that they want freedom, not to be told "get to work!!"
So next time you feel the need to tell someone who is not working the business like they should to get to it, take a deep breath, count to 5, then tell them that you are having a blast and you wish they were working so they could join you at the top!! Till next time!!

2 comments:

  1. Excellent post, Nick!!! THANK YOU FOR THIS!! WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post Nick! I sent out an email stating that if those in my down line were to be active and stay that way I would be Diamond as I now have enough coaches for that and the benefits of me being Diamond and 2 out 4 of my PS Coaches are now active.

    ReplyDelete