Friday, March 6, 2009

Great things to come!!!

Hey to everyone in the Beach Body Community!! Check back here for great tips, ideas and more to help grow your team!! Over 10 years ago I got out of this type of home based biz and swore I would never do it again! Then I found Beach Body. I didn't go looking for another business opportunity, I was looking for a way to lose weight and get healthy. I started doing a program called Slim In 6 and the pounds started to fall off but I quit less then 3 weeks in!

Then around Christmas of 2008 with my marraige falling apart and just about everything else in my life going wrong, my wife told me about a new program she ordered from Beach Body. It was called ChaLEAN Extreme and it saved my marraige, and my life! Now just over 6 weeks into the program I have lost over 20lbs and changed my life forever!! After we started the program I got on the phone with my coach, a wonderful person I became aquainted with when I tried SI6. Her name is Barbie, yes I know like the doll and she is one!! I asked her about the BeachBody Revolution and the rest is what we will call history!! Now you need to understand, my wife and I already have a successful business in the archery industry and we were not looking for anything else to do. After looking at the entire program we decided we couldn't lose, Heck we could save 25% on the products we were going to buy anyway!!

But then I spent some time looking into the entire program and realized that there had never been a multi-level marketing company with the program that Beach Body had put together. That's when I got excited!! And I mean really excited. See, heres the deal, we were high level directors in the last network biz we were in. Now that company had over 100,000 people involved when we joined so it was no where as young as BB and the program never did any advertising on TV, much less spend $90 million dollars a year. Plus BB puts customers into your business!! Folks there has never been a home business like this before and I mean never!! The other thing is that it is based around programs that work, not magnets or discounts on shampoo. This program is built on one of the largest industries in our beloved USA!! Well that is all for now, check back here soon for more on how to make this an unbelievable business, because it is and I am!! Later!

No comments:

Post a Comment